Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Simple Big Pieces

More fun challenges from Dare to Get Dirty week at SCS today - this one was to keep it simple, clean, lots of white space. I've long admired this style of card, but was never quite game enough to try! So glad I did today though - it was fun, fast and my workspace didn't get near as messy!

I used this weeks colour challenge from Color Throwdown, Cool Caribbean, Pumpkin Pie and Barely Banana. Love this combo, it worked perfectly with lots of white space too.

The far left circle and the flower are popped up on Dimensionals. I used my regular old paper trimmer and trusty bone folder for the score lines.



Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Big Pieces, So Many Sayings.
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Pumpkin Pie, Barely Banana
Card stock: Whisper White
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie marker, Kaiser rhinestones, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain, Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamps and some supplies available from Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

Oh I love it! So fresh, clean and crisp looking! Thanks for playing!

MeandLilG said...

Hi there! I was just hopping about and came across your blog!

Love the cards. I'm saving up to get the kit to be an SU Demo... watch this space.

How is sunny NZ these days? Lived in Auckland for a couple of years and really miss it..:(

I'll be back this way again soon! x