Thursday, July 31, 2008

Get Well, Chick

Here's my card for Julee's Mojo Monday #48! I've only recently "discovered" Verve Visual (musta been living under a rock!) - and I'm oh so in love! Their stamps are to die for (and I'm getting a big parcel from DH for my birthday!) and Julee's blog is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Her sketches are the best out there, bar none.
These cute birds are in a Heidi Grace set I picked up over the weekend. I thought they'd look cute paper pieced. I also just had to break out one of my new Cuttlebug folders, Floral Screen - which I inked up with Chocolate Chip ink for the reverse embossing thingee (can never remember what this technique is called! The sentiment is from the Rain or Shine MFT set. This is for my sister Michelle who has the flu really bad. She's a groovy chick so I'm sure she'll like this.



Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Rain or Shine - My Favorite Things, Tags & Words - Heidi Grace
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Paper: Rose Red Prints, Apple Cider
Punches: Word Window, Slit
Accessories: Floral Screen embossing folder, Brayer, Circle Nestabilities, Choc Chip Satin ribbon, White Gel Pen, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive.
Some supplies available from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous card! Love the background and those adorable birds. Just so beautiful.