Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whoooo Hoot!

Janine has the coolest feature on her blog....Whoo Hoot Wednesday - I love reading what's making everyone happy, so thought I'd join in this week!

~Meeting lots of fun, creative people in Wellington - I'd missed having people to create with!
~A parcel arriving from Stampin' Up! today....new rubber!
~Getting my set of Rectangle Nestabilities finally....can't wait to have a play.
~The ducks that come to visit every morning, they get a piece of bread for breakfast then waddle off back across the road again.
~Getting a phone set up upstairs finally, was always missing calls because I'd forget and leave the phone downstairs!
~Most of all....winning THE most beautiful set from Verve today during their release party....what a lucky gal! It's called Beautiful You and I so can't wait to get it inky!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winning at a release party.... you go!! Great Wooo hooot list there :)

Anonymous said...

whoo hoot you whoo hooted. You confused me as I didn't know about this part of your blog lol, it wasn't until I looked at your profile that I discovered it. Duh!! Love that stamp set you won that is very very gorgeous. Whoo hoot at a phone upstairs, is it bad to say we have four in teh house lol (it's a big house) lol. Aww at ducks too. So pleased you are happy to ahve found like minded creative people.

Emily Jayne said...

I really like the pics on your blog!