Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update - thank you all for your kind messages while I have been unwell and dealing with a family situation. Please forgive me if I don't get chance to write you all back personally, you've really been filling my inbox with love!

I will be spending the next few weeks with family and loved ones but hope to be back online early in the New Year with lots of fun projects.

I haven't even had chance to make Christmas cards this year, but I hope you've all enjoyed creating special keepsakes for family and friends! May you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Stay safe and I can't wait to share all kinds of creative things together in 2009!!!

Best wishes,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you have had a rough time.... sending **HUGS** your way

Anonymous said...

well I figure you two are safe and sound in chch, have a safe trip down to Invers. See you in the new year.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Hi Sarah! I was just thinking about ya and thought I'd drop a line to say hi. Hugs! - Julee

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Hi Sarah! I was just thinking about ya and thought I'd drop a line to say hi. Hugs! - Julee